"Pulau Ketam - Eating Trip" Pulau Ketam by elainetan7906
Pulau Ketam Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 21 photos
Pulau Ketam (Island Of Crab).. Is a small island sitting off Port Klang.. By boat roughly half an hour....you can get fresh seafood there easily... and If you like the fishing village style.. you will love it here.. people here are friendly and helpful...
This is the third time here... When Im here? It goes far back to high school time.. 8 years back... hei hei... Im old now... Last time, there are no hotel or any sort of accomodation here... NOW... there are a few hotels build.. and is much cleaner now... I dont see much rubbish sitting on the seabed under their house...
Is a good sign though....but is more commercialise.... but in total... Good business.... hei hei...
We are shopping there of cause... this is one of the good one.. She open a staff just outside of her house... interesting.. you can even smell the fish cracker being cooked....
- Pros:Nice Food, Fresh & Nice People
- Cons:Can't think of One... hei hei...
- In a nutshell:More Than Just A Fishing Village
I am taking a train - KTM to Port Klang from KL Sentral which take me almost an hour... and take a ferry to island...... more travel advice
elainetan7906's Related Pages
Pulau Ketam Travel Guide
- Hotels in Pulau Ketam
- Transportation in Pulau Ketam
- Restaurants in Pulau Ketam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Ketam
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pulau Ketam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Ketam
Photos in Pulau KetamSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 23 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taipei Intro, 27 reviews, 66 photos
- Melaka Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 22 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Thum Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Karangasem Intro, 1 review, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 3 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Dayang Intro, 1 review, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues