"Tulamben Diving!" Karangasem by elainetan7906
Karangasem Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 125 photos
Tulamben, is a place which are covered with "Lawa" from Gunung Agung after the previous eruption. All the dive site with black colour as the background, and it make us easier to capture pictures underwater.
I bought a new camera with underwater casing (FujiFilm FinePix F30), this is the first time I'm using this camera underwater, the pictures come out not good, so.. please bare with me for a moments.. :-p
Diving in Tulamben is easier as it is all shore dive from the beach. For me, I'm not use to that at all, and because of the raining season, I have tough time getting in and out of the water. And thanks for the strong ladies in Tulamben helping us to carried tank and equipment, they are just amazing.
Mola-Mola is a odd-shape fish only appear in Bali around July - August of the year in very cold water.. When we dive in the early morning in the Liberty Wreck, my DM "Wayan" saw one, and just can't believe it. He been diving in that area for many years, and never see this before. Right after he alert me of the fish, the fish swim very fast away from us, I try to chase it to have a closer look, but unfortunately, it just swim so fast and disappear from our sight. Lucky me!
This is the woman I'm talking about earlier, they can carry 2 set of equipment on their head and walking around the stone beach. They are just too amazing!
elainetan7906's Related Pages
Karangasem Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The quite side of Bali"
- "The other side of Bali"
- "Tulamben Diving!"
- "Pictures of Karangasem District"
- "THE MOTHER TEMPLE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karangasem
- Hotels in Karangasem
- Transportation in Karangasem
- Restaurants in Karangasem
- Shopping in Karangasem
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Karangasem
- 1 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Karangasem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karangasem
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 23 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taipei Intro, 27 reviews, 66 photos
- Melaka Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 22 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Thum Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Karangasem Intro, 1 review, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 3 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Dayang Intro, 1 review, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (20)
Latest Karangasem hotel reviews
- Rama Candidasa Resort and Spa
- 277 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013