"Matnog Scenery" Matnog by Ramsor
Matnog Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 52 photos
Matnog has its own share of unspoiled fine white sandy beaches on its islands...a perfect place for beach lovers.
A Thursday morning view on the shore showing the Ferry Boat Terminal (Matnog SeaPort) on the background.
- In a nutshell:A place for nature lovers...a future ecotourism destination.
Matnog has its own share of Cypraedaes and Conidaes, among other seashells. Shell collectors would find it in... more travel advice
Past the town's Ticling Island on Matnog Bay is the deep San Bernandino Strait well-known for its whirlpools, natives... more travel advice
Ramsor's Related Pages
Matnog Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The last town of Luzon to Visayas"
- "Matnog Scenery"
- "The southernmost tip of Luzon island"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Matnog
- 16 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Matnog?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matnog
Photos in MatnogSee All Photos (27)
- Matnog Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riyadh Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Jiddah Intro, 3 photos
- Province of Sorsogon Intro, 3 photos