"In the heart of the Cote Basque" Top 5 Page for this destination Bayonne by ilovespain
Bayonne Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 153 photos
I like Bayonne! It is not as ritzy and glamorous as Biarritz, or has a nice sandy beach like St. Jean du luz. I can take a stroll along the two rivers, or in one of the many gardens. The town has a lot of characters. Do not forget to try out the chocolate and ham. There are a lot of restaurants and pastry shops all over town. Every August, they even have bullfights (do they kill the bulls in France?).
The most recognizable landmark in Bayonne, the south tower was built is the 13th C, the north tower was added in the... more travel advice
Overlooking the Adour River, I waited in the hotel lobby until noon when the restaurant finally opened. For the... more travel advice
ilovespain's Related Pages
Bayonne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bayonne ~ Ville du chocolat... sluuurp!"
- "In the heart of the Cote Basque"
- "Red & Green Shutters..."
- "typical houses in the old bayonne"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bayonne
- Hotels in Bayonne
- Transportation in Bayonne
- Restaurants in Bayonne
- Shopping in Bayonne
- Warnings and Dangers in Bayonne
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bayonne
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bayonne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bayonne
Photos in BayonneSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Sebastián Intro, 22 reviews, 70 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Rochelle 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Palma de Mallorca 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Saint-Malo 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bayonne Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Hong Kong 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Bordeaux 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Arcachon 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Bandol Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.