cl3150's profile photo

cl3150

Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess.
cl3150 hasn't written a profile introduction yet. Leave a comment or send a message to encourage cl3150 to start one now!
Send a Message

My Favorite Pages

DebbieTaylor Aug 11, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Cannes France'. I appreciate your advice.

cl3150 Aug 10, 2013 at 8:21 AM

It is possible that the phone number on their website is not correct. Also, it is currently 5:20 PM in Cannes on a Saturday, so they may simply be closed. If you check their website, you can probably email them, on the off-chance that they look at their email and actually reply.

Carl

MarinaR Aug 10, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'i need to find a flower shop in Cannes...Can anybody help me please?'. thanks a lot!!it really means a lot)but their phone does not answer for now=(

sof76's Profile Photo
sof76 Jun 24, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Happy B'day from Buenos Aires!
=)
Sof

HeshamMA's Profile Photo
HeshamMA Jun 24, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Happy Birth day CL3150 from sunny Sharm El Sheikh

gaechka's Profile Photo
gaechka Apr 27, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Visiting Cannes 1 day before opening Festival de Cannes'. I appreciate your advice.

TravelProSheila Oct 23, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Hi! I will be traveling on the Veendam South America & Antartica Explorer cruise, as you did in 2010. I need a transfer in the opposite direction from our hotel in Santiago to the port in Valparaiso. Would you mind sharing the company that your wife found with me, how much it cost and how many people ended up being in your party, as well as whether you liked the company?

Sheila

sheherezad's Profile Photo
sheherezad Nov 28, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Wow! YOU HAVE BEEN TO 72 COUNTRIES?? How about building up your home/travel page and sharing your vast experiences/tips with the rest of us on VT? ;-) Cheers!

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo