"Amsterdam" Amsterdam by Vikingwoman

Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,319 reviews and 21,652 photos

Amsterdam

I like Amsterdam. Its so unlike Norway. The houses I got in love with..Sorry I just could see them from the outside...Im coming back..

• Last visit to Amsterdam: Dec 1995
  • Intro Written Apr 24, 2004

• VincentJJ's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2005 at 6:36 AM

And,....?? When are U back @ Amsterdam?

• frank_delargy's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2005 at 3:16 PM

Ah.. So many lovely memories of Amsterdam. Thanks for reminding me. How did I miss that museum?? Frank

• mapakettle's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2004 at 2:54 AM

I wonder why the police decided to stop you...must be that smile, your blond hair, and your quiet voice.. Good pages Vikingwoman. Pa

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2004 at 2:26 PM

Nice to hear that the police looked after you:-))

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2004 at 11:59 AM

Good tips on Amsterdam - a very interesting city. I was there once and would like to return someday.

• Joan40's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2004 at 2:37 PM

I've been to Amsterdam, it was quite an eyeopener. As you say everything is so - available. Very accurate

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2004 at 8:04 PM

thank you for the nice picture you send me .that is a great picture. You like Amsterdam well why not Amsterdam is a great City ,and you made a great page ,hold on to your purse said the cute Policemen I think they liked you Hebbe and I don't blame them.

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2004 at 12:54 PM

He, you're coming back! And I wanted to redo Bergen. PJ Whatever happens first.

• manuelEB's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2004 at 1:31 AM

My godness!!! Where have you set your priorities? There are also important museums in Dam that you should visit the SECOND or THIRD day...(-;

Vikingwoman

“You know where you come from , but you dont always know where you are going...!..”

Badges & Stats in Amsterdam

Have you been to Amsterdam?

Latest Activity in Amsterdam