Bergen Favorite Tips by Vikingwoman Top 5 Page for this destination
Bergen Favorites: 111 reviews and 111 photos
Favorite thing: I never forget walking down the fish marked.
Suddently on man came and gave me a rose and then he disappeared again.
If you whant to make somebody happy, why not just try this ?.... This is so many years ago, but Im smiling still.
Tips nr. 2 : i If you have to go..........
Have some change on you. You find toilet at the marked, but its not so nice there. Try to go to a restaurant instead.
Fondest memory: If you think the prices are high, and whant to save some for other things you can by your food at the supermakeds. Find a nice place in the park and eat your food outdoor. Bread, fruit,and cheese. But dont drink alcohol. Its not allowed. The price for something like this costs about § 11 at most places. Enjoy, and give the birds some to...
Favorite thing: If the wether is bad, and you dont know what to do....What about going for a swim ?
At the Sentralbadet you can have fun, and children love it. You find it at Teatergaten 37.
Close to the cinemas....
Favorite thing: If you need some help , here is the police...
You also get your passport here.
The police rides bikes around in the town.
If you need help, just ask for it.
Favorite thing: The food is so good
Fondest memory: Try the brown cheese.. You will never forget the taste, and you will fall in love...This is verry Norwegian. We use it on our bread for breakfast. Some also have some gelly on the top. Mmmmm mmm mmm mm
Favorite thing: Even its cold in Bergen its a beautiful town.
You come and never whant to leave...
The water is clean, and the air is so clear
Favorite thing: When you come to Norway and the town Bergen you find the bus on the outside of the airport.
To Bergen : every half houer........
Time : 30 min.
Price: about 7 EU
Taxi : 300kr.... ekspensive
But if you are 3 traveling together its about the same...
I did not make this....
Favorite thing: The town is not so big, so you just can not get lost......The mountains surround the citty helps you find the way....
Problems... just ask.....
Almost everybody knows English
Fondest memory: Some Turists asking for the direction
We ended up drinking coffie...
But this map can maybe help you a lot....
some pictures from the phonebook. sorry
Favorite thing: You can walk arownd the town just looking at houses , people, dogs and cats. You can sit down at a outdoor resturant with a ecspesso and just se people walk by.... Or look at the boats and the sea... Listen to the birds....Or have a walk in the park.... Its so litle and so muth to do !.... You decide your self.... But you have to take a trip out on the fjords ! That is a " must"
Fondest memory: The best thing about Bergen is coming home from a travel....... Its nice out there in the world....but nothing compers to Bergen.
More Reviews (29)
- See All On the fjords 2006
- See All Too fast
- See All For younger people ?....
- See All It rains sometimes...
Vikingwoman's Related Pages
Bergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bergen - The city between the seven mountains"
- "The sunshine city of blue sky, blue sea, blue eyes"
- "Bergen in Norway"
- "The Fjord' Capital City"
- "City of rain and some nice benches"
- "Welcome to the land of the Vikings!"
- "Bergen in Fall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergen
- Hotels in Bergen
- Transportation in Bergen
- Nightlife in Bergen
- Restaurants in Bergen
- Shopping in Bergen
- Warnings and Dangers in Bergen
- See All...
Explore the World
- Zelenograd Hotels
- Catania Hotels
- Parker Hotels
- West Midlands Hotels
Badges & Stats in Bergen
- 38 Reviews
- 74 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 52 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergen
Photos in BergenSee All Photos (74)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergen Intro, 38 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chania Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Ustaoset Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Hurghada Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Marmaris Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Alanya Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Spain Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (30)
Latest Bergen hotel reviews
- Tulip Inn Rainbow Hotel Bryggen Orion
- 185 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Neptun Hotel Bergen
- 99 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Thon Hotel Bergen Brygge
- 191 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Rica Brakanes Hotel
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 27, 2013
- Hotel Park Pension
- 87 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 1, 2013
- Radisson SAS Royal Hotel
- 148 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Marken Gjestehus
- 85 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Amalie's Guesthouse
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 4, 2010
- Dreggen Hotel
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 15, 2006
- Bergen Travel Hotel
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 10, 2012
- Thon Hotel Bergen Airport
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- Best Western Hordaheimen
- 74 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 30, 2013
- Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg Bergen
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 3, 2013
- First Hotel Marin
- 162 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Scandic Hotel Bergen City
- 108 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- Mount Fløien- 57 Reviews, 109 Photos
- Fish Market- 36 Reviews, 53 Photos
- Hansa Bryggen- 41 Reviews, 78 Photos
- Buildings, streets and Alleys- 38 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Fjords- 11 Reviews, 27 Photos
- City centre / Waterfront / Parks- 34 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Mount Ulriken- 8 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Tours and Activities- 21 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Fantoft Stavkirke (Stave church)- 7 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Museums / Memorials- 21 Reviews, 22 Photos
See All Bergen Things to Do