"Bergen in Norway" Top 5 Page for this destination Bergen by Vikingwoman
Bergen Travel Guide: 881 reviews and 2,269 photos
Just come to Norway... Bergen is the 2 biggest town in Norway, and the most beautiful town . You can walk arownd frome one place to the other. Just bring a map, and use good walking shoes.. The women are not so sophisticated, but remember... they are so natural and dont use a lot of make up..... ! The Viking women. Warning : You can turn your head to fast, and may need a chiropractor.! .... I t rains a lot in Bergen... So you have to bring a umbrella. But believe me... The last years has not been so bad.Just come... Its marvellolus... You find peace if mind... If you need help, just ask.. Most Norwegians understand English. The town is surrounded by 7 mountains, and you can come frome the sea.... You can look at the town from Fl?yen. If you dont walk you can use a cable car to the top. During the summer there is always something going on in Bergen. Come and see for your self ! 17.05 is our national day. (www.17-mai.com ) I9.05-30.05 we have something called Festspillene . At the same time we also have the Jazz festival. ((www.nattjazz.no).
(www.festspillene.no) During this time it can be difficult to get room in the hotels. If you like to se crazy Norwegians, you can come 4.06-5.06. Then we have the Dragebåt festival. In August we also have a Rock festival. (www.holeinthesky.no) And 9.09-11.09 Raptus 2004 Festival ( www.raptus.no ) So its a lot to see and a lot to do. If you come pleace stay for some days. You can also by a Bergen Card at the turistinformation or at the hotels. This brings your prices down. We also have free green busses going arownd in the town. Why not try this to ? Happy travel. You also find a lot of info at : www.bergen.guide.com
Its our national holiday.
We dress up and everybody has a Norwegian flag.. We walk singing and dancing and shouting in the streets. Dont be afraid ! We are just happy being a free country..! If you want you can se more about this in my travelouge...Have fun!
This is a picture from the center. Looks nice yes ?....
- Pros:Clean and beautiful
- Cons:Raining a lot and the vinmonopol
- In a nutshell:This is where you find peace of mind
This is a tain car that takes you orownd the citty. Its not so good for bad backs but children just love it ! On rainy... more travel advice
- See All Make some one happy
- See All Too fast
- See All For younger people ?....
- See All It rains sometimes...
Vikingwoman's Related Pages
Bergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bergen - The city between the seven mountains"
- "Bergen in Norway"
- "The Fjord' Capital City"
- "Welcome to the land of the Vikings!"
- "Bergen in Fall"
- "Bergen, Norway"
- "I wish I'd had more time here!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergen
- Hotels in Bergen
- Transportation in Bergen
- Nightlife in Bergen
- Restaurants in Bergen
- Shopping in Bergen
- Warnings and Dangers in Bergen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bergen
- 38 Reviews
- 74 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 47 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergen
Photos in BergenSee All Photos (74)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergen Intro, 38 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chania Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Ustaoset Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Trondheim Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Hurghada Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Marmaris Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Alanya Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos