"HAPPY CAMPERS" Duinrell by neilward

Duinrell Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 49 photos

....FUN FOR ALL.....

Where shall I start???
We`ve done lots of camping on mainland Europe,Spain,Luxemburg,Germany and France,but this was easily the best maintained,cleanest and cared for campsite we`ve ever been to.
The amusements were fabulous,only a few of the rides we had to pay for as the fares were included in the camp price.
The gardens were immaculate,never saw anyone cleaning up any litter,plenty of bins around.The staff were very friendly spoke fluent English and many other languages,so theres no problem for visitors from all over.This is situated in the town of Wassenaar ,which is in between Rotterdam and Amsterdam.Not to far fromMadurodam,where theres an exhibition of Holland in minature.

FANTASTIC WATER FUN

Apparently this is the largest water themed park in Europe,The boys and I were very impressed,some of the rides have height limits,unfortunately I wasnt to tall to go on some of them !!!!!!!
They certainly got the pulses running !!!!!!!!!!!!
Again,friendly staff,clean facilities.

...NO BLOODY WAY...

There was no way on this planet was I going to go on this ride,call me a "Shandy Swilling Nancy Boy!!" and I`ll have to agree with you,but WOW it looked scary......The huge pendulum swings from side to side and round and round,and as I had had a lovely lunch, I didnt really want to see it again ...So soon !!!!!!

• Pros:FUN,CLEAN,FRIENDLY Oh and FUN
  • Cons:Needed more than 5 days there
  • In a nutshell:Fantstic place to go,looking forward to going back.
  • Last visit to Duinrell: May 2005
  • Intro Updated Jun 4, 2005

• nighthawk's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2007 at 5:15 AM

ha! looks i will have a quiet week next week! kids & hubby in the parc and me ... zzzzzzzzz .... ;) at the campsite ... lol .. thanks!

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2005 at 10:50 AM

Looks like wild wet fun!

• cazz38's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2005 at 3:13 PM

This looks like a fantastic place Neil.Looks like you had lots of fun,my family love camping and this campsite looks excellent.

• nhcram's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2005 at 9:34 AM

Looks like you all had fun. x

neilward

“I guess we might fall...But what if we fly ???”

Badges & Stats in Duinrell

Have you been to Duinrell?

Latest Activity in Duinrell