".....Happy Campers....." Wassenaar by neilward
Wassenaar Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 17 photos
This lovely church welcomes you to the village.The sky was deep blue when I took this photo,hopefully it`ll do it justice.theres a small garden center opposite that was full of Petunias and other great colourful flowers.
This is a beautiful village,right next to the campsite,you can just amble around and take it all in,plenty of colourful baskets and floral displays to pass as you go from one to the other.In Langstraat there were lots of great shops,selling well made gifts and chocolates....mmmmm.
Ever since Billy showed me how to change photos into Black/White or Sepia I try allsort of pictures,some of them look great,hope you agree???
- Pros:Peace and quiet,clean flat streets.
- Cons:None at all....
- In a nutshell:nice place to wander,eat ice cream and chill out
Wonderful smell as soon you walk into this chocolate heaven,I swear I put on 10 ounces just looking and smelling the... more travel advice
neilward's Related Pages
Wassenaar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ".....Happy Campers....."
- "DUINRELL, WASSENAAR JULY 2006"
- "Dune Roamin'"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wassenaar
- Hotels in Wassenaar
- Transportation in Wassenaar
- Restaurants in Wassenaar
- Shopping in Wassenaar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wassenaar
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Wassenaar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wassenaar
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 64 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pisa Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bansko Intro, 18 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 32 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Machu Picchu Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Klagenfurt Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chepstow Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos