"Welcome to Chepstow" Top 5 Page for this destination Chepstow by neilward

Chepstow Travel Guide: 65 reviews and 200 photos

Chepstows Norman Castle

This castle is about 800 years old,the first in Wales,its very impressive,you can see where different occupiers have added their own bits to it over the years.

Come and have a flutter...

Our last visit toi the races culminated in a win for my 3 boys and Dad winning didly squat,nowt,zilch !!!
Still a good time was had by all,eventually !!!

• Pros:Castle,great food,close to England !!!
  • Cons:Steep high street !!
  • Last visit to Chepstow: Dec 2003
  • Intro Updated Feb 9, 2005

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2008 at 3:37 PM

wow thx4 the revisit to my HP today so when I checked yr HP out to remind myself the connection so lovely to see yr wedding pics!I checked out yr HP &MaccuPiccu a couple of yrs ago I think when u had just proposed!

• amapola66's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2005 at 5:22 PM

Hi Neil, Thanx for your visit. I hope there was something in there that tempted you down to happy Brighton ; ) Now, why do I know the name Chepstow? I must read more, maybe it will come to me...

• cazz38's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2005 at 7:22 AM

Loved your home town Neil,ive never been but it looks a great place.Thanks for dropping by.

• nadina's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2005 at 6:01 AM

Thanks Neil for ur comment in my homepage!i saw all ur pages,& ALL I CAN SAY"FANTASTIC"!! Best regards from Beirut-Lebanon Nadine.

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2005 at 6:37 AM

Hi, thank you for your nice words about Warsaw. I really like your page about the hometown especially the food's part, I started to be hungry:) Greetings from Warsaw.

• mizzzthanggg's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2005 at 9:54 AM

well.. must say i never went to the races.. but then i was a poor miserable student and it took a lot out of me to "settle into the university experience" hahhaa... ;)))

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2004 at 3:11 AM

Haha...Guess 'it's not unusual' to get rejected from a restaurant.. perhaps Tom should have tried the 'Green Green Grass from home' .... Ann :o)

• RinaNeo's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2004 at 7:27 AM

I just love the main pic.. so beautiful....

• Oct 22, 2004 at 11:59 AM

Very nice indeed! When's the best time to travel to Wales in general?

• Astralka's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2004 at 12:01 PM

Thanks, great page! Moosehunter in Chepstow? the odd stuffed fox suggests there is (used to be) wildlife, but somehow I can not imagine mooses there ;) And if they were around, you would not shoot them, would you?

neilward

“I guess we might fall...But what if we fly ???”

Badges & Stats in Chepstow

Have you been to Chepstow?

Latest Activity in Chepstow