"What a Fantastic City" Barcelona by neilward
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,764 reviews and 22,676 photos
Took Charlie here to celebrate his 16th birthday,beats a playstation game !!!
We had a fabulous time,brilliant weather,we we`re shattered at the end.
We visited many,many places,hopefully I can remember them all.
What a fantastic building,so full of characture and hidden secrets.A truly magnificent piece of Catalonian culture.
This was a very special holiday for us,it was the only holiday we had with Annie.we all had a fantastic time there,camping near the French border.
I`m going there again in February to celebrate my birthday,cant wait to see if the hot chocolates here are as good as in the rest of europe !!!!
til then Adios.......
- Pros:Plenty to see,and do
- Cons:Pickpockets,and grafitti.
- In a nutshell:Great city,needs more than 3 days to see it all !!!
A great place to go and relax and think of all you`ve seen and yet to see. There are sometimes musicians playing under... more travel advice
These "Bendy Buses" you can use with your metro tickets I think....Subject to confirmation!!! Anyway these are all over... more travel advice
neilward's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "The capital of County of Barcelona"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 32 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 64 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pisa Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bansko Intro, 18 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 32 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Machu Picchu Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Klagenfurt Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chepstow Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos