"Lovely little village" Bayerisch Gmain by neilward
Bayerisch Gmain Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
I cant speak highly enough of this lovely village,ideally located for exploring this beautiful area.
On the main route for both buses and trains,going to Salzburg,( 20 minutes away.)and to Berchesgarden,again 20 minutes away.
The people in the tourist office were really helpful,concering buses,food,where to go etc.
- Pros:Great location
- Cons:None whatsoever
neilward's Related Pages
Bayerisch Gmain Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bayerisch Gmain
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Bayerisch Gmain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bayerisch Gmain
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 64 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pisa Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bansko Intro, 18 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 32 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Machu Picchu Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Klagenfurt Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chepstow Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos