"Gluhwein, Hot love and a guided tour." Top 5 Page for this destination Ettlingen by nhcram

Ettlingen Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 418 photos

Lying 10 miles south of Karlsruhe the city is the second largest in the area and I visited here with some other VT members as part of the Karlsruhe Gluhwein meeting in December 2006. A good weekend of fun and laughter with old and new friends and I thank you all for making me so welcome.

VT meeting in Ettlingen.

The VT members that met up in Ettlingen were Tini58de (Christine) who gave a fantastic guided tour of the city. Horscheck (Holger) BerndL (Bernd) Trillian2005 (Gabby) Yumyum (Sonja) Igraine (Ingrid) Jadefrau (Andrea) and off course myself.

• Last visit to Ettlingen: Dec 2006
  • Intro Updated Dec 17, 2006

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2010 at 3:42 PM

What a great page Natalie! :o) Think we might stay here next year...pre-pre Paris :o) Thanks for the great pix & tips! Cheers, Ann :o)

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2007 at 5:05 AM

A lovely photo tour through a pretty German town. I could do with some Glühwein right now!

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2007 at 12:15 PM

Great page, so its the concept of our pound shop except everthing is more then a pound, Europeans!!

• marcbrazil's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2007 at 9:22 AM

Wow..these little german towns seems like TOYS!!!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2007 at 9:43 AM

Squeezing down the narrow streets and buying all your Christmas goodies sounds like a lot of fun!

• Anchovy56's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2007 at 10:55 AM

Damn! I just remembered that I forgot to send you a postcard when I was on vacation last week. I will work on it dear...

• BigMamaFolk's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2007 at 5:57 PM

Beautiful Castle

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2007 at 3:42 PM

Hi Natalie, it was great to meet you in Karlsruhe. Too bad I couldn't stay on for the next day in Ettlingen -- it looks like you had a fine time there, too.

• mazzap's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2007 at 3:13 PM

Sounds like you all had a fab time despite the rain!! :-) Marion x.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2006 at 11:07 AM

Great page! What brilliant memories!

nhcram

“See the world and its' people from all angles”

Badges & Stats in Ettlingen

Have you been to Ettlingen?

Latest Activity in Ettlingen