"Belem...near Lisbon" Belém by nhcram
Belém Travel Guide: 268 reviews and 1,046 photos
Belem is called the historical heart and soul of Portugal.
Belem's natural harbour made it the starting point for many voyages of exploration. Full of history Belem is easily reached by tram and train from the hustle and bustle of Lisbon. There is so much to see and do here so allow plenty of time. There is the monastry, the museum, the famous custard tart shop, etc. A great day out from Lisbon.
- Pros:A day out of the city in beautiful suuroundings.
- In a nutshell:Well worth the visit
Easy to get there from Lisbon. Either take one of the many buses or take tram No 15 from Praca do Comercio along the... more travel advice
The Palacio de Belem is also known as the Cor de Rosa (Pink palace) because of the faded pink facade. It is the former... more travel advice
nhcram's Related Pages
Belém Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great place to visit !"
- "Interesting Belém"
- "Belém, Portugal"
- "From where the great explorers set sail"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belém
- Hotels in Belém
- Transportation in Belém
- Nightlife in Belém
- Restaurants in Belém
- Shopping in Belém
- Warnings and Dangers in Belém
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belém
- 9 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Belém?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belém
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 36 reviews, 80 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dover Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aquitaine Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos