Santander Things to Do Tips by nhcram Top 5 Page for this destination
Santander Things to Do: 151 reviews and 477 photos
Altar in cathedral
This cathedral is lovely. It is not dripping in gold with loads of expensive pictures and artifacts. it is simple with a few special touches. The altar was beautifully decorated and it was very peaceful in here.
Situated in the city centre it is a lovely place to spend a few quality moments with your thoughts.....
Address: City Centre
At the main entry to the city is the Placa de Cuatro Caminos. At this square the main roads of Santander meet.
On the roundabout in the square is the Admiral Sphere.
Address: At the top of Alameda De Oveido
The museum which is next to the city library has rooms spread over 4 floors.
It has an important number of works by local artists but its most important painting is Goya’s portrait of Ferdinand V11
Address: Calle Rubio
Hi! I'm Chris and you are?
You will be surprised to see that there is someone already sitting on the bench in the Poets garden! It is a statue of the poet Gerardo Diego who was born in Santander in 1896.
Address: Poets Garden.
Directions: Halfway along the Avenida Reina Victoria on the coast road to El Sardinero
More Reviews (11)
nhcram's Related Pages
Santander Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santander Empezó la fiesta - Fiesta has started"
- "The Rain is Spain"
- "Cantabrian Capital."
- "This is my home town"
- "The green Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santander
- Hotels in Santander
- Transportation in Santander
- Nightlife in Santander
- Restaurants in Santander
- Shopping in Santander
- Warnings and Dangers in Santander
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santander
- 15 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Santander?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santander
Photos in SantanderSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 36 reviews, 80 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dover Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aquitaine Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos