"Galicia's largest town" Top 5 Page for this destination Vigo by nhcram
Vigo Travel Guide: 80 reviews and 212 photos
Vigo is Galicia's most populated city, with the most important port. The historic quarter is very charming and well preserved.
The views form the park at the top of the hill (Parque Do Castro) are amazing. You can see for miles. If you get a chance go into the park It is so pretty and has lots of statues too.
- Pros:Lively and full of character.
Vigo is one of the most important ports in Europe and many cruise liners call into the port each year. It still has a... more travel advice
Vigo is famous for it's fish and especially it's oysters. Half a dozen oysters and half a bottle of good wine costs... more travel advice
nhcram's Related Pages
Vigo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Galicia's largest town"
- "Vigo, Spain"
- "Best seafood and meat in Spain!"
- "WITH VIGO, YOU'LL BE FASCINATED"
- "BERBERECHO's new Vigo page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vigo
- Hotels in Vigo
- Transportation in Vigo
- Nightlife in Vigo
- Restaurants in Vigo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vigo
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Vigo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vigo
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 36 reviews, 80 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dover Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aquitaine Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos