"The tourists kinda place" Étretat by nhcram
Étretat Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 367 photos
To be perfectly honest with you this is not my kind of place! It took us ages to find a parking place and the town was mobbed with people. The shops are fairly tacky and the restaurants geared towards the visitors. Saying all that it was worth going for the views and surrounding countryside.
“La Porte d’Aval”, the famous arch is considered one of the natural wonders of the world. Take the time to walk up the hill to the top to admire the view all the way down. Just don’t stand too close.
nhcram's Related Pages
Étretat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A perfect weekend in Etretat"
- "A Romantic Weekend at Etretat"
- "From Impressionism to reality."
- "The wonderful cliffs of Etretat"
- "Don't miss Étretat"
- "My very first painting of Etretat"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Étretat
- Hotels in Étretat
- Transportation in Étretat
- Nightlife in Étretat
- Restaurants in Étretat
- Shopping in Étretat
- Warnings and Dangers in Étretat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Étretat
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Étretat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Étretat
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 36 reviews, 80 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dover Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aquitaine Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos