"Quaint French seaside town" Saint-Valéry-en-Caux by nhcram
Saint-Valéry-en-Caux Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 13 photos
Chris and I visited this lovely fishing village a few years ago and decided to come back and reminisce. It is situated in a small green valley between the towns of Dieppe and Fecamp. There are many restaurants and bars and although there are many tourists it still retains that French feel.
Opposite the picturesque marina, The house of Henri IV, built in 1540, houses the tourist office and a local museum. It is indeed a beautiful building.
The harbour is full of impressive fishing boats and the colours certainly brightened what was quite a dull day in the town.
The town is proud of its 4 fleurs award which ensures a colourful welcome to all who visit. Certainly true when we were there. It also has one of Europe blue flags award for the bathing there.
Simple French fayre at this restaurant in the main square of the town. There were so many restaurants to choose from and... more travel advice
nhcram's Related Pages
Saint-Valéry-en-Caux Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St Valery en Caux"
- "Quaint French seaside town"
- "Next Stop, England"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint-Valéry-en-Caux
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Saint-Valéry-en-Caux?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Valéry-en-Caux
Photos in Saint-Valéry-en-CauxSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 36 reviews, 80 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dover Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aquitaine Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos