"A Spanish An English and A German in FRANCE" Wissembourg by nhcram
Wissembourg Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 361 photos
I visited here in December 2009 after the annual VT Gluhwein meeting.
It was really funny as we were 3 girls from 3 different countries visiting another country.
We took the train from karlsruhe to Wissembourg which was about one hour (With one change)
The station is a pleasant 10 minutes walk from the main town.
The medieval buildings make this a magical place with beautiful window boxes and pretty streets.
The river Lauter runs through the town and amongst its notable buildings is the church of St Peter and Paul.
nhcram's Related Pages
Wissembourg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WISSEMBOURG - WELCOME TO THE ALSACE"
- "Welcome to WISSEMBOURG"
- "Wissembourg - lovely gem of L'Alsace"
- "Bienvenue à Wissembourg!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wissembourg
- Hotels in Wissembourg
- Transportation in Wissembourg
- Restaurants in Wissembourg
- Shopping in Wissembourg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wissembourg
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Wissembourg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wissembourg
Photos in WissembourgSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 36 reviews, 80 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dover Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aquitaine Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos