"Quiet Little Samuri Town" Hirado by Drunken_local69
Hirado Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 33 photos
This is Hirado. A small quiet fishing village about 54 km from Sasebo City. Quiet peaceful and charming here. It was once also a Samuri Village.
- In a nutshell:A small village that is quickly overlooked by tourist.
This bridge connects Hirado with the rest of the Nagasaki Prefecture and the island of Kitakyushu. more travel advice
This is Matsuura. It is a palace that once belonged to the Matsuura clan. It also houses many local and foriegn... more travel advice
Drunken_local69's Related Pages
Hirado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quiet Little Samuri Town"
- "Miffy's Hirado page"
- "Hirado & The Ninety Nine Islands"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hirado
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hirado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hirado
Photos in HiradoSee All Photos (8)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sasebo Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Nagasaki Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Hirado Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos