"SASEBO!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Sasebo by Drunken_local69
Sasebo Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 209 photos
A small port town with just over 250,000 people along with the U.S. Navy. It is situated just two hours away from Nagasaki and an hour and a half away from the city of Fukuoka. About twenty minutes from the tourist attraction Huis Ten Bosch.
- Pros:Quiet and beautiful sceneries.
- Cons:Not much to do for fun.
- In a nutshell:An ordinary peaceful waterfront community.
Although Fleet Activities Sasebo is what probably put's Sasebo on the map this place and the people of this base... more travel advice
Here are a few pictures taken on crossing bridges over Route 35 and one taken from the street level of the buildings in... more travel advice
Written Jan 6, 2006
December 21 to January 03, 2006
Written Dec 21, 2008
DECEMBER 19, 2008
Drunken_local69's Related Pages
Sasebo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Huis Ten Bosch, Sasebo"
- "Falsin Guide To Sasebo's Nightlife"
- "Sasebo...a great little city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sasebo
- Hotels in Sasebo
- Transportation in Sasebo
- Nightlife in Sasebo
- Restaurants in Sasebo
- Shopping in Sasebo
- Warnings and Dangers in Sasebo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sasebo
- 18 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sasebo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sasebo
Photos in SaseboSee All Photos (36)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sasebo Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Nagasaki Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Hirado Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos