"Find peace in powell river" Powell River by JDwernychuk
Powell River Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 22 photos
Powell river is a really great place to get away from it all. For me a nice peacefull place away from vancouver. Most people don't make it up the sunsine coast this far, but if you ever do you will know why i like this place so much. Me and my family would always travel here when i was young becuase we had knew people that lived up here. So every summer we traveled up here. Summer is the best time to visit by far. come up any other time and it will just be raining. It's on the edge of the rain forest. So in winter it will rain for months straight just like vancouver.
- Pros:Really nice people, lots of fun
- Cons:hard to get to
- In a nutshell:a good place to play in the sun
If you go noth as far as the road will go you will come into a really tiny town that offers some amazing kyaking. you... more travel advice
You are going to have to take to boat rides to get here and there alittle expencive. The only draw back to this place. more travel advice
JDwernychuk's Related Pages
Powell River Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Find peace in powell river"
- "Powell River - Cultural Capital of Canada 2004"
- "Beautiful Powell River"
- "Only Memories ....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Powell River
- Hotels in Powell River
- Transportation in Powell River
- Restaurants in Powell River
- Shopping in Powell River
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Powell River
- 7 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Powell River?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Powell River
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 28 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tijuana Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suwon Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Powell River Intro, 7 reviews
- Belize City Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Tsubame Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 photos
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 2 reviews