"Hadong" Hadong by JDwernychuk
Hadong Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
This was the smallest town that I stayed in Korea. It was tiny.
This is the type of town that you would think when you think old Korea. Many of the houses were made from mud. Goats were tied up too the houses. I went here to visit my homestays familys, Grandparents. It was pretty intresting, also a little boring at the same time becuase there was nothing there. It was a very good chance too see the rural life style of korean's. Not many outsiders get chances like this.
In the pic, I thought I was in the a crop of rice. Turns out I was wrong, It was boadae. What is that?? i have no idea.
- Pros:Clean air, real unspoiled korea, relaxing
- Cons:nothing to do
JDwernychuk's Related Pages
Hadong Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hadong
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hadong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hadong
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 28 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tijuana Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suwon Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Powell River Intro, 7 reviews
- Belize City Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Tsubame Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 photos
- Kuta Intro, 2 photos