"SUWON- the fortified city" Top 5 Page for this destination Suwon by JDwernychuk
Suwon Travel Guide: 129 reviews and 361 photos
Suwon is a basicley a suburb of seoul. It is worth coming here for at least one day to excape seoul. Plus i found the air better here and the people alot nicer. So many people would stop to say hello. I loved it here. Go see it.
To get to suwon you must get on the korean Railway. it's the same as using the subway. very easy and it doen't cost much. It's about a 40 min ride once you leave seoul. Make sure you get on the right trian!!!
The biggest attraction in Suwon would be the big wall that goes around the old part of the city. This city was so well fortified becuase it used to be the capital of korea.
You will see the church if you walk the wall. I never had a chance to go right up close to it. It was stunning. I Don't... more travel advice
The big golden budda. I never went right up to it i only saw it from a distance when i was on the wall. It looked like... more travel advice
JDwernychuk's Related Pages
Suwon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Suwon: the fortress city"
- "Suwon - City with a Famous Fortress"
- "SUWON- the fortified city"
- "City of Fortress"
- "Suwon - and its famous Hwaseong Fortress"
- "National Folk Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suwon
- Hotels in Suwon
- Transportation in Suwon
- Restaurants in Suwon
- Shopping in Suwon
- Warnings and Dangers in Suwon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suwon
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Suwon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suwon
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 28 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tijuana Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suwon Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Powell River Intro, 7 reviews
- Belize City Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Tsubame Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 photos
- Hvar Intro, 2 photos