"Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia" Negeri Kelantan by munapong
Negeri Kelantan Travel Guide: 172 reviews and 434 photos
A visit from Singapore to Kelantan can be done by rail. The train goes through thick rainforests, over wooden and steel bridges and over canals and sungei. Average of 14 hours would be required for one-way trip. The plus point is the good view you get from the rail.
Travelling to Kelantan can be done economically by rail. You can start from Keppel Railway Station (Tanjong Pagar) and... more travel advice
The 3 storey market is a popular tourist attraction. The various stuff they sold make an interesting photographic... more travel advice
munapong's Related Pages
Negeri Kelantan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kelantan - Strong Malay Traditions"
- "Kota Bharu -The city of culture in the north- east"
- "Kelantan Darul Naim"
- "A pace slower than others"
- "Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Negeri Kelantan
- Hotels in Negeri Kelantan
- Transportation in Negeri Kelantan
- Nightlife in Negeri Kelantan
- Restaurants in Negeri Kelantan
- Shopping in Negeri Kelantan
- Warnings and Dangers in Negeri Kelantan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Negeri Kelantan
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Negeri Kelantan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Negeri Kelantan
Photos in Negeri KelantanSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Hanoi Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Central & Eastern Thailand Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- State of Sabah Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Negeri Kelantan Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Aranyaprathet Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Singapore Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Japan Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos