"Mongolia" Mongolia by Intrepidduck
Mongolia Travel Guide: 1,090 reviews and 3,380 photos
My only visit to this magical country was far to brief to say that I've done Mongolia. However I was indeed there and during my one and a half days spent off the train I gained some respectable exposure to this land and it's people. So if one is travelling Beijing to Moscow by train then it's with out a doubt a well worth while stop over even though you may be limited with time and restricted to the Ulaan Bataar area.
The traditional dwelling of Mongolia is the ger, it more commonly known abroad as the yurt. Within Mongolia the word... more travel advice
Intrepidduck's Related Pages
Mongolia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saagar's Mongolia info"
- "Mongolia - Land of Genghis Khan"
- "Mongolia, land of the blue sky"
- "Jostling and Jolting Through Mongolia"
- "Mongolia : Simply & Unmaterialistic World"
- "Some Mongolian pictures, more to come"
- "MONGOLIA * MONGOLIE * MONGOLIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mongolia
- Hotels in Mongolia
- Transportation in Mongolia
- Nightlife in Mongolia
- Restaurants in Mongolia
- Shopping in Mongolia
- Warnings and Dangers in Mongolia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mongolia
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Mongolia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mongolia
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 42 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 34 reviews, 33 photos
- T'bilisi Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Moscow Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Seoul Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Qingdao Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Fitzroy Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Listvyanka Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Australia Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Kilda Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos