"Bicycling Touring Australia - NSW" Armidale by Intrepidduck
Armidale Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 194 photos
Armidale is the main regional centre for what is know as New England. The town's sarounding landscape isn't quite "new" England, but is really quintessentially settled Australian. Nonetheless the town its self has a strong 19th century legacy of fine public and church buildings as well a certain wealth lingers on from the pastoralist squatocracy. One of the finest equamples Booloominbah can be found on the grounds of the University of New England.
If you miss the atmosphere of a busy city cafe then this is where it is at in Armidale. This establishment is closed on... more travel advice
The one main reason to come to Armidale is to visit Booloominbah. The former home of pastorialist Frederick Robert White... more travel advice
Intrepidduck's Related Pages
Armidale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Armidale - a centre for learning and gorges"
- "Armidale ...and me"
- "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- "Bicycling Touring Australia - NSW"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Armidale
- Hotels in Armidale
- Nightlife in Armidale
- Restaurants in Armidale
- Shopping in Armidale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Armidale
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Armidale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Armidale
Photos in ArmidaleSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 42 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 34 reviews, 33 photos
- T'bilisi Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Moscow Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Seoul Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Qingdao Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Fitzroy Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Listvyanka Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Australia Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Kilda Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos