"Bicycle Touring Australia - Grafton" Grafton by Intrepidduck
Grafton Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 96 photos
Grafton, sitting on the north bank of the Clarence River is one of the main regional centres for NE New South Wales, it is also the so called Jacaranda "capital" of Australia. These beautiful mauve floral trees from Brazil were popular in late Victorian times. The town has many important functions when concerning the sugar cane industry and beef cattle raising.
Grafton is well serviced with all banking supermarkets, stores as well has a number of fine public buildings and several great old pubs.
Intrepidduck's Related Pages
Grafton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's only an hour away from home"
- "Around Grafton"
- "And, on your left, Grafton"
- "Bicycle Touring Australia - Grafton"
- "Pretty town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grafton
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Grafton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grafton
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 42 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 34 reviews, 33 photos
- T'bilisi Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Moscow Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Seoul Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Qingdao Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Fitzroy Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Listvyanka Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Australia Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Kilda Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos