"Georgia - Borjomi" Borjomi by Intrepidduck
Borjomi Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 138 photos
Once the premiere spa and health resort for the Soviet Republic of Georgia - Borjomi in the 1990s saw hard times as the country's tourist industry dried up. However in the past couple of years Borjomi has experience a renascence. The young and well heeled of Tbilisi are here in droves, train services run daily and slowly some of the old hotels are being done up. Most importantly the famous natural spring water which gave the town it's fame is flowing from the supermarket and bar shelves across the country.
- In a nutshell:Bubbly
Intrepidduck's Related Pages
Borjomi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Borjomi – The water pearl of Georgia"
- "Borjomi and surroundings"
- "Georgia - Borjomi"
- "Borjomi. Home"
- "Borjomi-Famous with soda water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Borjomi
- Hotels in Borjomi
- Transportation in Borjomi
- Restaurants in Borjomi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Borjomi
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Borjomi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Borjomi
Photos in BorjomiSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 42 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 34 reviews, 33 photos
- T'bilisi Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Moscow Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Seoul Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Qingdao Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Fitzroy Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Listvyanka Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Australia Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Kilda Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos