"A Blink of An Eye and You've Missed Us!" Capistrano Beach by karina888

Capistrano Beach Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 4 photos

Welcome to My Home

I live in Capistrano Beach. It's an unincorporated city of Dana Point, California. It's quaint, VERY quiet and rests on a cliff along the Pacific Ocean just south of Laguna Beach and just a hair north of San Clemente.
Many folks drive right through our town on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) and never realize they just drove through our town, ha ha...that's okay...
The Surfliner Train and Metrolink share the same line along the coast which can be heard from from my bedroom, but it doesn't seem to bother anyone. It adds a certain character to the twon. The operator sounds the train "horn" (and it's LOUD) as it blows by. Thanks goodness the last train rides by around 11:30 p.m.!

Read Your Signs!

FYI: Capo beach is a Tsunami Hazard Zone......... These signs are posted on the only sidewalk down to the beach from my neighbourhood. Luckily we are high on a cliff!!
I didn't notice these signs for a long time...........

My Favourite Gazebo

The Gazebo Park is located at the top of the Palisades Drive and overlooks the ocean. I took the very top photo from the gazebo, actually. I often come here to read or take in a rest before I continue my walks along the water. The gardens and birds the surround it are beautiful... and what a view!

• Pros:Perfect place for those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle..It's very quiet.
  • Cons:Not much of a nightlife around here
  • In a nutshell:A great beach town for those that want to get away from it all..
  • Intro Written Apr 13, 2006

• May 10, 2006 at 10:53 AM

Hi Karina, Thank you so much for the kind comment on my Home Page. It is much appreciated. I too, enjoyed reading about your Home Town. Aah...Peace and quiet....sounds great! Thank you for sharing.

• tak_pap's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2006 at 7:14 AM

looks great palce. Great photos (esp the intro one). Add more

karina888 Lives Here!

karina888

“"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is"”

Badges & Stats in Capistrano Beach

Have you been to Capistrano Beach?