"This is me!!" yashiko's Profile

Hi everyone.

Maybe I should introduce myself. I've been hanging around on this website for a while now but never took the time to write something about myself.

So now here I go: My name is Kristel, but you probably already found that out yourself.
I recently moved from Hasselt to Antwerp. A big step forwards for me because I'm a real citygirl!! Something you'll also notice in my travelpages. Most of my trips are citytrips. I like the rush, the traffic, people every where being busy,... It gives me great inspiration to see all different kinds off stuff. When I go on a trip I want to do as much musea as possible. My boyfriend always needs to stop me from doing too many.
I have the feeling now that I' ve been sleeping for over 10 years (that's how long I've lived in Hasselt ). I got my wake up call now. And I'm ready to find all the cool places in Antwerp. So there will be coming up a lot of new tips.
And of course I hope I can provide you with tips from other places as well.

I also included some pictures from my friends and my work in my personal albums. I'm actually a goldsmith and I work at a store in Antwerp where I sell, make and design jewelry. I realy love this job. It's fun. I can do the whole day what I love. I think I'm pretty lucky to be in this place.

So You know a bit more about me. And off course you can guess my favorite hobby. Yep, as the rest off us here on VT it's travelling. The last few years I unfortunatly didn't have a lot off money to do so. But that has changed now. Now I can go and discover the world. HELLO WORLD!!! HERE I COME.

• Intro Updated May 8, 2006

• AmazingAdventures's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2007 at 5:23 PM

Kristel... G'Day and Happy Birthday wishes to you! All the best for 2007. Smiles from Sydney :)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2007 at 12:05 PM

It's your special day so make the most of it...share your day with friends, family, and all that you love.

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2007 at 1:46 AM

Hoi, Enjoy your weekend and Happy Birthday to you:-)

• vpeter's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2007 at 12:06 AM

Van harte gefeliciteerd met uw verjaardag. Groet uit Nederland.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2006 at 10:36 AM

Birthday greetings from Alaska! Nice work on the jewelry, I especially like the bracelets.

• Apr 1, 2006 at 5:21 AM

Hi Kristel, Happy, Happy Birthday! Wishing you only the best. Greetings!

• NasirMahmood's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2005 at 1:42 PM

Many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday and all the best for the future. Greeting for PARIS

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2005 at 6:25 AM

Happy birthday from Italy!

• NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2005 at 7:38 PM

Hi Kristel! Hope you have a Happy Happy Birthday and the coming year will be your Best Ever! Greetings & Best Wishes from North Carolina! ;-)

• Apr 1, 2004 at 3:47 AM

Kristel, many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday and a great time. Greetings from India.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!