"Alla's Homepage" Ruchei's Profile
I am from Moldova. There are not that many Moldovans in the world (fewer than 4 million), so usually when I travel I am the first person people meet from my country. As such, I am often a Moldovan ambassador:)
One of the famous Russian geologists compared Moldovan landscape to that of Switzerland. To me, a Moldovan, our landscape is of particular beauty - innocent and shy.
If you get to visit Moldova, definitely see the countryside. It is rustic and something that will eventually go away. This picture was taken in the South of Moldova, where my Mom's part of the family is from. The village is 50% Bulgarian, 30% Ukranian, and 20% Russian. There are Gagauz too - people of Turkish descent. Moldova is very ethnically diverse, despite its very small size.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Kuala Lumpur Forum ""
- Commented on Mikebb's profile page
- Wrote a Review Very convenient in Vienna Hotels
- updated a Belize Travel Page "Belize"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Belize"
updated their Profile Page "Alla's Homepage"
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Togo Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Belize Intro, 1 photo
- Vienna 1 review
No friends yet.