"Some words about me!" muttleymilano's Profile

my next african trip

hello everybody, in few days i'll be leaving for a new great african experience: uganda and rwanda fot 3 weeks.we 'll be a 16 persons group by "avventure nel mondo" and i'm curios to see how the Jungle-africa is...after Botswana and savana landscapes of last summer.
the top of pur trip will be the gorilla trekking. we are going to do that in congo (Virunga park Congo side) 'cause it's impossible now to find the permits to do this in uganda.
everyone have a good time.....see you soon for dome news about me

cheers
christian

i like to discover world as much as i can, infact i choose my job for the passion i can express in it......

in this photo you can see me during a rafting in Salta-argentina.
i like this sport even if i had discovered it in the last months.

I have updated my pages with photos of my trip in Argentina- bolivia - chile which was great.

Bolivia was the most exciting and interesting place i have seen in south america. unfortunately in the last 3 days my bag was stolen in a bus station in Chile: i had inside all....credit cards, money, fly-tickets, and expecially my pohotcamera and an expensive lens. i was really sad..... these are the things that should never happen in a travel.
I could save my slides and photos.
I have discovered this great website and i think it's a good way to get travels informations and meeting new people.
I live near Milano (italy) and i'm 33 years old;
My work is photographer.
I like a lot to travel,music(expecially dancing and mixing house and electronic music ), take photos for fun and following football matchs of my team (F.C.Inter).
Meeting friends and going out is another thing i LOVE to do.
I like also to share experiences and ideas with other people.

in these pages you will find many photos I took during my travels and in my hometown Milano.

it's great when someone has something to transmit you....

don't you think the same???

maybe you could find some mistakes in my english but the main thing is to communicate!

cheers!

here I come!
keep the babies far from me.....i'm just a beginner!

taking photos is....

showing my point of view about the world !
You can discuss about news you hear from mass-media but an image is something really true!
you can like it or not !!!

• Intro Updated Aug 1, 2008

• Henrik_rrb's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2008 at 2:21 PM

Ma dové sono le foto dell'Egitto...? ;) Dai, piu veloce, capo! :D

• BeatChick's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2007 at 10:25 AM

Hi Christian - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2007 at 12:17 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams good luck !!!))))

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2007 at 7:32 PM

Christian, have a wonderful day and happy birthday to you. :-)

• cpiers47's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2007 at 5:49 PM

Buon Cumpleanno and Best Wishes for a great year! Cheers!

• SanguiniA's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2007 at 2:41 AM

Botswana!! Sono cosi gelosa!! Avrei voluto anch'io fare quel viaggio quest'anno ma sfortunatamente non posso. Sara per un altra volta spero! Sono certa che avrai un magnifico viaggo :-) Ciao!

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2006 at 10:58 PM

Beat Chick sent me...she's right! Your photos are worth the click! Everything 'clicks' if you see between the 'spaces!' Have you ever been to Greece?

• high_d's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2005 at 9:50 PM

happy bday to you (and me too) happy travels~heidi

• CALSF's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2005 at 12:26 PM

Henrik tipped me towards your new photos of Stadio San Siro. I must admit the energy and passion for calcio are truly represented well in your travelogues! Keep up the nice work. Ciao, Cheryl.

• saraheg77's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2004 at 6:29 AM

Hope you are having a wonderful birthday! Sarah =)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
muttleymilano's Profile Photo

muttleymilano

“travelling is not laying on a beach for all the day!”

Real Name