"South Padre Food & Fun" Top 5 Page for this destination South Padre Island by TuanRonski
South Padre Island Travel Guide: 164 reviews and 209 photos
We really needed some sand, surf, & sun, and Padre was an easy choice. We got sand and surf, but the sun was a little hard to come by.
So-- we enjoyed the surf and the food. The seafood was spectacular (perhaps because seafood is not spectacular in Oklahoma).
- Pros:Always great seafood
- Cons:Too cool for swimming this time of year
- In a nutshell:Great place for short term dose of seaside life
Blackbeards has a great seafood (and non-seafood) menu that allows you to mix and match several seafood items to combine... more travel advice
It's great to get good beer in a tourist area. The Brewery has great seafood, and seems to be a magnet for the young... more travel advice
TuanRonski's Related Pages
South Padre Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Padre Island, Texas"
- "Basaic South Padre Island Page"
- "Tropical Texas By The Sea"
- "South Padre Island"
- "South Padre Food & Fun"
- "South Padre Island...Texas' best beach"
- "Padre 03"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Padre Island
- Hotels in South Padre Island
- Transportation in South Padre Island
- Nightlife in South Padre Island
- Restaurants in South Padre Island
- Shopping in South Padre Island
- Warnings and Dangers in South Padre Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Padre Island
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to South Padre Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Padre Island
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Abaco Island Intro, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Batam Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fiji Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grenada Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Ixtapa Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grenada Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Rawa Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oklahoma Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue