"Bali- An Enchanted Island" Bali by TuanRonski
Bali Travel Guide: 6,846 reviews and 17,639 photos
The Balinese are caught between continuing their love for gods of nature and satisfying greed for the tourist dollar. When we were last there (1988), These needs were fairly well separated- Satisfy the tourists at the beaches and nightclubs, and keep their culture alive outside the tourist areas.
Seeking the tourist $$$
Outside the tourist area
- Pros:Gentle People
- Cons:Motor Bikes
- In a nutshell:My favorite travel spot
TuanRonski's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharing my experiences Under the Bali Sunshine"
- "Bali, A Travel to Island Of Paradise :"
- "Bali, Indonesia..."
- "Bali - Island Beauty"
- "...stranded between heaven and earth"
- "BALI Of Gods, Goddesses & Demons"
- "Bali - Home of the Gods (& mischievious monkeys)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Abaco Island Intro, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Batam Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fiji Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grenada Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Ixtapa Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grenada Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Rawa Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oklahoma Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue