"RUM- River Antoine Rum Distillery" Grenada by TuanRonski
Grenada Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 23 photos
You can still see how rum was made in Grenada over 200 years ago at the River Antoine Rum Distillery in Saint Patrick's Parish on the Northeast coast of Grenada.
The process begins with the crushing of sugar cane by the only operational water wheel for making rum in the Eastern Caribbean, and ends with a taste of the fieriest taste of rum you can find anywhere.I'll describe the entire process my travelogues below.
You can see that there are many steps prior to the actual distillation, then several stages to the distillation process... more travel advice
TuanRonski's Related Pages
Grenada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "RUM- River Antoine Rum Distillery"
- "Grenada: Exotic Isle of Spice"
- "Spicy Little Gem of an Island"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grenada
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Grenada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grenada
Photos in GrenadaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Abaco Island Intro, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Batam Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fiji Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grenada Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Ixtapa Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grenada Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Rawa Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oklahoma Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue