"Greetings from Slovenia" slometa's Profile
I am living in Slovenia, a small, but beautiful country in the central Europe. Of course with a different culture than the rest of the world, especially outside the Europe. That's why I am interested in other places, in other's way of living and 'philosophy of life :))'. In the same time, I really love my country.
The highest and most crowded Slovenian mountain. Someone even left a souvenir....
Many beautiful places are hidden from the eyes of the majority of tourists.
The architect Plecnik, well-know also beyond the borders, gave a significant impact to the new Ljubljana's image in early 1900s.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 21 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on KristaB's profile page
- Posted in Travel Mostar Forum "Re: Bicycle on train"
- slometa and Bregman are now friends.
- Wrote a Review GUALACEO in Ecuador Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "GUALACEO"
- updated a Ecuador Travel Page "Ecuador"
updated their Profile Page "Greetings from Slovenia"
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Ecuador Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 photos
- Berlin Intro, 3 photos
- Vanuatu Intro, 3 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 3 photos
- Wageningen Intro, 3 photos
- Ljubljana 1 review