"Sweet little town" Top 5 Page for this destination Boquete by Suzie3
Boquete Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 102 photos
A darling little town up in the hills. Eternal spring temps. People come from all over in January for the flower festival. The buildings are the typical cement unimaginative ones you see a lot in central america but the flowers help to soften it.
A good jumping off place for the Sendero de los Quetzales. This is a beautiful hike between Boquete and Cerro Punta on the northern side of Volcan Baru. We only hiked part way because we were going to be driving to a lodge on the other side.
Transport for luggage can be arranged for people who want to hike between the two places and don't want to carry backpacks.
In both Costa Rica and Boquete the mutts tend to be small. They need less food than the big guys so they survive easier.
Barry and Jane go all out to make your stay very special. Fresh oranges and squeezer in your kitchen at all times. Fresh... more travel advice
The local indians seem to live peacefully with all of the transplants from what must seem like whole other worlds. Most... more travel advice
Suzie3's Related Pages
Boquete Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Boquete - on the highlands!"
- "In the valley"
- "Sweet little town"
- "SCENIC BEAUTY IN A MOUNTAIN VILLAGE"
- "Not exactly as anticipated..."
- "Boquete Highlands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boquete
- Hotels in Boquete
- Transportation in Boquete
- Nightlife in Boquete
- Restaurants in Boquete
- Shopping in Boquete
- Warnings and Dangers in Boquete
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boquete
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Boquete?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boquete
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 42 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boquete Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Lago de Atitlán Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Dayton Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- California 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Puerto Jiménez 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Sequoia National Park 1 review, 5 photos