"chilling with a glas of wine" Top 5 Page for this destination Ica by schlumpf
Ica Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 95 photos
From Pisco, before to get to Arequipa, you will reach Ica, the wellknown peruvian city, where it is concentrated the peruvian prodcution of wine and snaps.
therefore, if you are coming here, do not miss a visit to one family-factory!
This was my Guesthouse in Ica (well, 5Km from the town in the direction of Whacachina)...It was the perfect place for relax after a long day tasting all the different wines...
This amazing and beautifull place is absolutely clean. further then more, the staff is very nice and with a supreme... more travel advice
schlumpf's Related Pages
Ica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Main Attraction: The Mysterious Nazca Lines"
- "Ica and its surroundings"
- "chilling with a glas of wine"
- "El pisco es peruano, carajo!"
- "Relaxation. At last..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ica
- Hotels in Ica
- Transportation in Ica
- Restaurants in Ica
- Warnings and Dangers in Ica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ica
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Ica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ica
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jaipur Intro, 29 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 28 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Varanasi Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Danau Toba Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Agra Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Patan Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pushkar Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cusco Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue