Patan Restaurant Tips by schlumpf Top 5 Page for this destination
Patan Restaurants: 7 reviews and 13 photos
In the Durbar Square area there are a lot of restautrants and Bar.
Sometimes is very nice to take an hour just for yourself, forget about the temples and the history, and have a relax drink some cool drinks.
This is a nice and tipical backpacker activity everywhere you are, but, how can you resist then, if the place you choose allow you to have such amazing and so impressive views on the Square????
Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (11)
schlumpf's Related Pages
Patan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The nicest place in Kathmandu Valley"
- "PATAN (Lalitpur in Sanskrit, or Yala in Newari)"
- "Patan the Ancient Capital of Nepal."
- "The City of Fine Art"
- "Old Royal City."
- "Patan Old Newari Capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Patan
- Transportation in Patan
- Restaurants in Patan
- Shopping in Patan
- Warnings and Dangers in Patan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Burma Hotels
- Woodlands New Town Hotels
- Temperance River State Park Hotels
- Bon Accord Hotels
- Sri Lanka
- Davao City
Badges & Stats in Patan
- 12 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Patan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Patan
Photos in PatanSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jaipur Intro, 29 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 28 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Varanasi Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Danau Toba Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Agra Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Patan Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pushkar Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cusco Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue