Agra Transportation Tips by schlumpf
Agra Transportation: 74 reviews and 89 photos
Delh i and Agra are well connected with local buses and trains.
The distance beetween those two cities is only 200Km, so the journey will be a vewry nice short and pleasant one, but..to be pleasant, all depends on which kind of transportaiton you did decide to take...avoid the train, you will spend more time in the trainstation then on a train! The easiest way is to take a bus or at least a privat car and in a couple of hours you will be here!
Agra isn’t a very big city, but as well, isn’t so small to travel torugh it always walking.
The best way to visit the main sites (Mausoleum + Agra Fort) is with a rickshaw.
If you overnight in the Taj Mgnaj block, the Taj Mahal is 500/300 meters far, so a simply walk.
For any other reason, simply wait for a rickshaw wallet!
This is the easiest way to visit the city.
More Reviews (17)
- See All Dope dealers
- See All If you are a smoker, then smoke a BIRI
- See All Commission on tickets
schlumpf's Related Pages
Agra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Agra"
- "World of the Wonders"
- "Another Agra"
- "Agra - City of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort"
- ">> eternal love of TAJ "
- See All...
- Things to Do in Agra
- Hotels in Agra
- Transportation in Agra
- Nightlife in Agra
- Restaurants in Agra
- Shopping in Agra
- Warnings and Dangers in Agra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Agra
- 19 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Agra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Agra
Photos in AgraSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jaipur Intro, 29 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 28 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Varanasi Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Danau Toba Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Agra Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Patan Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pushkar Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cusco Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (64)
- The Taj Mahal- 255 Reviews, 618 Photos
- The Red Fort- 187 Reviews, 453 Photos
- Sikandra- 30 Reviews, 82 Photos
- Fatehpur Sikri- 29 Reviews, 73 Photos
- Baby Taj- 36 Reviews, 83 Photos
- marble carvings of the Taj Mahal- 21 Reviews, 38 Photos
- Jami Masjid- 8 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Getting around Agra- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Diwan-i-Khas- 7 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Anguri Bagh- 4 Reviews, 5 Photos
See All Agra Things to Do