"SHARE CULTURE DURING TRAVELS......" schlumpf's Profile
And this is the beginning of all...
I would just like to introduce to y'all my beautifull mum (LOVE YA!!!) and a beautifull two months old boy..guess how's??!!
..Few years, maybe too many yet, has been passed by since this picture has been taken, but not so many things has been changed... I am still a small boy to my mum's eyes!!! and that is so sweet!!
I gotta be thankfull, but I can just promise to keep my head up!
What travel means???
It does not mean see sites or thing, but it means meet people, share more informations as possible and put myself in another point of view...share different cultures, it mean globalization...
One i am back, i am definitel more rich, with much more sensations and a lot of friends all around...
and now..my favourite indian word...ENJOY Y'ALL,
Ugly pic, I know, but lovely cap.....
How could I miss this scenario???
Once again...what i do love most, is to meet people and just check how do they leave...those kids are so sweet!
Altought I got bloody sick in Varanasi, i will never forget his atmosphere, his people and the mother....Gange....
There is no better way to enjoy "LA SELVA" then to hire a privat boat and travel for a three days on the rio....cheaper, more impactive and...just you, the nature and the locals...
Altought there is not only Machu Picchu in Peru, definitely, it could not be missing! It takes your breath away
Personal Pages (4)
Written Nov 25, 2004
This was my way trough PERU
Written Jan 4, 2005
Thanks to y'all...friends met around the world - I
Written Jan 5, 2005
Thanks to y'all..friends met around the world -II
Written May 12, 2005
A weekend around with my brand new friends!
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 384 Reviews
- 594 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 36 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
- schlumpf and majok are now friends.
- Commented on missmarianne's profile page
- Posted in Travel Asia Forum "RE: Laos to Siem Reap?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Some more pics about the temple of the king & the"
- created a Temple of Abu Simbel Travelogue "Some more pics about the temple of the king & the"
- Wrote a Review temple of King in Temple of Abu Simbel Things to Do
created their Personal Page "A weekend around with my brand new friends!"
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jaipur Intro, 29 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 28 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Varanasi Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Danau Toba Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Agra Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Patan Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pushkar Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cusco Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22175 Reviews - 53908 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23066 Reviews - 47272 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8349 Reviews - 17018 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1914 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7646 Reviews - 19527 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos