"MANSEHRA! THE LAND OF LAKES AND PEAKS" Mansehra by tanoli
Mansehra Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 43 photos
Mansehra is full of natural beauity, The one who comes to this part of Pakistan, thinks of coming again and again. Mansehra is important due to its Historical value and natural beauty.
I traveled to Shogran this June and enjoyed a lot. Since I live at 2 hours drive from Shogran, I thought I should go and enjoy the weather there with my 2 cousins. The place is amazing, weather is nice and unpredictable.
This place is called Kawaii, it is located at the base point of Shogran. Takes around 30 more minutes to reach Shogran Town, You have to be a good driver to start driving ahead of here, otherwise you have to hire a Jeep.
Almost all tourists stop by this place to enjoy a fast food or fruits.
- Pros:Gateway to Tourism in Pakistan, can go anywhere from Here!
- Cons:Traffic issue
- In a nutshell:Worth visiting!!!!
Hotel PinePark is one of the most beautiful and luxurious hotels of Shogran (Pakistan). I visited this hotel and found... more travel advice
This has been a wonderful stay. I found everything that a 5 star hotel has to offer. It has a bar, a health GYM, great &... more travel advice
tanoli's Related Pages
Mansehra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MANSEHRA! THE LAND OF LAKES AND PEAKS"
- "Mansehra, weeks before the deadly earthquake"
- "HISTORY OF MANSEHRA"
- "A place called Attar Shisha - past Mansehra"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mansehra
- Hotels in Mansehra
- Transportation in Mansehra
- Nightlife in Mansehra
- Restaurants in Mansehra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mansehra
- 12 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mansehra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mansehra
- Posted in Travel Naran Forum "Re: Current Naran Situation"
- updated a Mansehra Travel Page "MANSEHRA! THE LAND OF LAKES AND PEAKS"
- Uploaded a Photo to "MANSEHRA! THE LAND OF LAKES AND PEAKS"
- Wrote a Review View of the Heighest mountains of Pakistan in Mansehra Restaurants
- Commented on one of l_joo's Mansehra travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to Mansehra