"Hi, it's me!" Cyreath's Profile

... and some other people

"Where would you like to go?" asked the rabbit.
"I don't know" replied Alice.
"Then go anywhere you like!" he told her.

... or something like that.

That's what this is all about of course, travel is just going places - it's what happens with who and where that makes the memories...

A change of heart.

For years I had made the conscience decision not to travel, from somewhere I had got the feeling that if I do I'd get mugged, killed or injured... or something.

Very odd.

Then it happened, as most life changes do, that on the spur of the moment I would travel and do so alone, insanity. But, I felt silly frankly and was determined to shake off this confidence sapping viewpoint and face the fear, so to speak.

That was the start of my journeys. Actually that's a lie, the start was moving from Manchester to Hampshire. No small undertaking given the history of me and my family.

The more I travel the more I see how people are the same the World over. Just getting on with their lives the best they can, feeding their kids, hoping for money and health, wanting to find love and be respected. So painfully yet joyfully the same.

Now I find I'm filled with the desire to travel and see more of my fellow humanity.

• Intro Updated Feb 16, 2004

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Cyreath

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.