"Prinsalsita in the Land of the Waves - Huanchaco" Huanchaco by Prinsalsita
Huanchaco Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 16 photos
I visited Trujillo on my way down from Mancora to Lima for one day. My aunt pointed the sky was not blue as it usually was. But to me it was beautiful.
Huanchaco is beach town that is mostly known as if it was in Trujillo because of its closeness.
Visite por un dia Trujillo en camino a Lima viniendo de Mancora. Mi tia nos hizo notar q el cielo no estaba azul como usualmente esta por lo tanto no tan lindo como casi siempre en verano.
Huanchaco es la ciudad playa mas cercana a Trujillo y casi todos la conocen como si estuviera en Trujillo.
My daughters told me that the Waves are the best they had experienced so far. (at least North Carolina, Virginia, Florida) One can experience waves on every way, shape, form , intensity , etc.
Unfortunatelly we had very little time and our rest-stop over from Mancora became a full day of Sports and fun. We enjoy to visit tia Edith and family.
- Pros:Super Waves, super sport beach, nice people, super cheap
- Cons:not enough info and maps of the place
- In a nutshell:Every surfer fantasy beach -- an ocean full of waves
wheather your walk , jog or excersice, the beach front gives the perfect environment. the smooth surface gives the best... more travel advice
there are a lot of shoppettes near the pier You need to negotiate the prices to get the best price. It is nice to get... more travel advice
Prinsalsita's Related Pages
Huanchaco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Prinsalsita in the Land of the Waves - Huanchaco"
- "Huanchaco during the banking days.."
- "A nice small size beach community, with great food"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Amelia Island
- Isla de Gran Canaria Hotels
- Mont Saint Michel
- Lamma Island
- Los Alcázares
- Mount Arayat National Park Hotels
- Pulau Sangiang Hotels
- Ludhiana Hotels
- Bacharach Hotels
- Daman Hotels
- Shanghai Shi
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Badges & Stats in Huanchaco
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Huanchaco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huanchaco
Photos in HuanchacoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Huaraz Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Huanchaco Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valdivia Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Cusco Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Great Falls Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Bhutan Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manzanillo Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue