"Valdivia the southern part of Chile" Top 5 Page for this destination Valdivia by Prinsalsita
Valdivia Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 106 photos
This is the Region of Lakes, with abundance of "lobos Marinos" sea wolfes.
It is a beautiful city very cold in the winter and hot in the summer.
You can see the Flag of Chile and my friend Fernando, a Chileno that dances salsa.
It is July and it is cold although the sun is shining.
The lakes and the waterfront are the most beautiful.
- Pros:excellent for jogging around the landscape
- Cons:it is too cold in the winter, be prepared
- In a nutshell:Valdivia is the city with the magnificent water front
If you are into taking close ups of sea wolfes this is your chance Si estas en la onda de tomar fotos de cerca de lobos... more travel advice
There are several estables in Valdivia. One of them belongs to the University of Valdivia take your boots or your... more travel advice
Prinsalsita's Related Pages
Valdivia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "V A L D I V I A"
- "Valdivia the southern part of Chile"
- "Daylight in Valdivia"
- "Region of the Rivers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Valdivia
- Hotels in Valdivia
- Transportation in Valdivia
- Restaurants in Valdivia
- Shopping in Valdivia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valdivia
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Valdivia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valdivia
Photos in ValdiviaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Huaraz Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Huanchaco Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valdivia Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Cusco Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Great Falls Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Bhutan Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manzanillo Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue