Prinsalsita's profile photo

Prinsalsita

Janett Depaz Online Now
See and feel the world with :) good actions, good words, good thoughts and salsa dancing.

My Favorite Pages

Belize

Travel Map

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta Dec 25, 2014 at 5:38 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

VTDC's Profile Photo
VTDC Sep 11, 2014 at 12:10 AM

You are currently signed up to the VT DC Meet (VT Meeting). As we are 6 weeks away, we would ask you review your sign-up and remove your name if you are definitely no longer attending.

If you are attending, there are a number of individual event meets, all of which are listed on "The Plan" - our TL which lists details and links to the meets so you can decide which one(s) you might like to join us for. If you are confirmed attending any of the individual events, can you please ensure that you have signed up for them so that we can have a clear indication of the numbers attending and/or whom to expect.

If you have any questions/queries, feel free to drop a note to us and we'll see about getting an answer back to you as quickly as possible.

We're looking forward to seeing you in Washington!
Have fun planning!!

riorich55's Profile Photo
riorich55 Apr 27, 2014 at 7:39 AM

See you just signed up for the VT meet in Washington D.C. Should be fun meeting with a number of people my wife and I haven't met before. We've had VT meetings in Chicago, Atlanta, Yosemite, Paris and London so far.

a2lopes's Profile Photo
a2lopes Dec 29, 2013 at 7:28 AM

happy belated birthday Janett
greetings from Lisbon

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Dec 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta Dec 25, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Happy birthday, dear Janett! I hope that you will spend a agreat day surrounded by the people that you love most. It's been quite a long time since our previous "conversation". I would like to keep in touch with you. I woula also like to use this occasion to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT NEW YEAR 2014 FULL OF NICE TRIPS AND EVENTS.

kingip's Profile Photo
kingip Dec 25, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Happy B/D!

Jawnuta's Profile Photo
Jawnuta May 6, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'What to do? Where to go?'. I appreciate your advice.

sdq's Profile Photo
sdq Dec 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM

!!!!! Happy Birthday !!!!!

akkipaa's Profile Photo
akkipaa Dec 25, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas Janett and greetings from sunny Finland!