"Malaysia - a cool fusion of culture and beliefs" Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia by kenyneo
Malaysia Travel Guide: 28,863 reviews and 74,217 photos
Just merely 46 years after independence in 1957...from a small mining town to a big city with the world's highest Twin Towers ..this is Malaysia
When the world is fighting against each other , when people of same race are annihilating each other , when people of same religion are fighting against each other and people of same colour killing each other ....you see people 23 million people in Malaysia ...of such diverse ethnicity , culture and religion ..having coffee together in the Kopitiam ( malaysian version of Cafe ), enjoy the splendour of city life together or pampering themselves in Malaysia's many beautiful isles, sandy beaches, and rich tropical rain forest ...visiting frens of different ethicity and doing many many things together ...
I am so proud of Malaysia ...because everyone of us ...Malays, Chinese, Indians, the Aborigines and other minority groups know the importance of living harmoniously , the blessing of having each other around and the friendship that has bonded us all of the Malaysians
Thats Malaysia , thats truly Asia !
I believe that if people in Malaysia can co-exist harmoniously even though they have such diverse culture , ethnicity and religion ...the other countries too can do it !
(aka Pearl of the Orient or Food Capital of Malaysia )
(beautiful corals, white sandy beach, a cool breakaway )
( shopping paradise,magnificent modern architecture, themepark)
( home of nyonya, historical state,the cradle of Malaysia )
( home of batik, songket and giant Wau and Gasing )
( land of turtles and Island with crystal clear water and rich with magnificient corals )
Perched on the hill of penang ..its actually a sanctuary of temples, buddha image and beautiful carvings ....at night it will be showered with lights ..millions of them ...like what you see here !
Here is a link which provides the alternative transportation to/from KLIA... more travel advice
Four Heavenly Kings are powerful protector guardians in Chinese Buddhism. Their main duty is to protect the Dharma and... more travel advice
kenyneo's Related Pages
Malaysia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Malaysia Year 2007 has started"
- "Malaysia - a cool fusion of culture and beliefs"
- "Malaysia Travel (and The Foreign Labour Colony)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malaysia
- Hotels in Malaysia
- Transportation in Malaysia
- Nightlife in Malaysia
- Restaurants in Malaysia
- Shopping in Malaysia
- Warnings and Dangers in Malaysia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malaysia
- 143 Reviews
- 174 Photos
- 254 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Malaysia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malaysia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 89 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 62 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 57 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 61 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 48 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 44 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bahrain Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Europe Intro, 27 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos