"Wisconsin Dells, a tourist mecca for the Midwest" Top 5 Page for this destination Wisconsin Dells by Great_Explorer2003
Wisconsin Dells Travel Guide: 116 reviews and 89 photos
I've been going to the Dells ever since I can remember. I practically have a picture of me at nearly every age of my life just about there. It gets boring after awhile, but I'm always glad to go back. There are some, but few majo changes to the place. A few things change every year or so, such as places get torn down or remodeled. But they are changes for the better. I can't really see how anyone can live there, since there are just barely any non-tourist stores around. Just outside of town on the otherside of the interstate is a Super Wal-Mart and a Home Depot. There are as well plenty of gas stations, but prices are jacked up since its a tourist destination.
- In a nutshell:A Family Destination
Howies is a great place to have breakfast at while staying in the Dells, as well as being a cheap place to eat. more travel advice
A must do activity is to make sure to ride the most famous attraction in the Wisconsin Dells, a WWII era Duck. This... more travel advice
Great_Explorer2003's Related Pages
Wisconsin Dells Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wisconsin dells"
- "Am I fond of Wisconsin Dells, or WHAT?"
- "A Giant Tourist Trap - But in a Good Way!"
- "Traps & Treasures"
- "Wisconsin Dells, a tourist mecca for the Midwest"
- "Summer in "The Dells" 1980-2009"
- "Wisconsin Dells"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wisconsin Dells
- Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
- Transportation in Wisconsin Dells
- Nightlife in Wisconsin Dells
- Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
- Shopping in Wisconsin Dells
- Warnings and Dangers in Wisconsin Dells
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wisconsin Dells
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Wisconsin Dells?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wisconsin Dells
Top 5 Pages
- Waikiki Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wisconsin Dells Intro, 4 reviews
- Honolulu Intro, 2 reviews
- Rochelle Intro, 2 reviews
- Rockford 1 review
No friends yet.